
So we have been ridiculously busy in October that I do not know where to begin with the blogging. I also just returned from a visa run to a neighboring country. Rob is visiting for a few days. I will post some pics later. I have to get some from Kelly. But here is a pic for now of us chillin here at the internet cafe! Which is where we usually have to go to do stuff like this.
I have here a link to the site which shows some friends and I singing for worship in English then finishing in Thai! I know I havent had much pics posted so check out this quick little video! :)
http://blip.tv/play/AdqEEIH_SQ
I have here a link to the site which shows some friends and I singing for worship in English then finishing in Thai! I know I havent had much pics posted so check out this quick little video! :)
http://blip.tv/play/AdqEEIH_SQ

4 comments:
AMEN!! Encore! lol.
good to finally see a vid. Your always in my prayers bro!
Good job Hor-Hey :)
I just talked to Ona today and she said Hi for you :D
Take care and God bless..
Jorge!!!! Bro, I miss you man, even though I haven't seen you here in Thailand LOL! Dude, I can't wait to see you guys and of course you can use my pants- you can actually have them, I'm not bringing them back. So what color is your mosq net? When we go back thru Mesariang I'll be sure to get that for you :) How are you guys. I hope things are getting better for you. Rob was sharing with us alittle of all the "fun" you were having :) Well you are def in my prayers and please tell Kelly that as soon as I get some more 1-2 call I will call her. Alright man, you take care and have fun.
Ey bro. Did you get my email?
Post a Comment