Sunday, October 26, 2008
Itchin
So its Evangelism week. I've made some good friends. I lately I have become addicted to chicken. Partially because I've been looking for variety in my food! I am temporally living in an apartment down the road from the usual place I live. I am sharing this humble abode with other missionaries during the evangelism week. I am definitely looking forward to laying down in a bed with a fan pointed directly at me. That and I can't wait to get back to kicking the bag down the road! p.s. I miss my culture!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Jorge! How's Bangkok? Sounds like you guys are pretty busy, and having lots of fun. :D Sorry I never called you back a few weeks ago! My phone wouldn't call out after the meeting. Hey, what are you doing for Christmas? Are you going to come to cambodia with us? That would be awesome! Anyways, God bless. Keep up the good work. :D
Huzzah! My brother has come back to the world of Chicken!! ^_^
If one was to send a package of goodies, how big can it be and how would one go about to sending a package to ya?
Reading your blogs has uplifted my spirits. Been feeling spiritually low over here with the worries of the world...finances...job...money...It's encouraging to see that the your worries are of more important things...worries of the Heavens. I continually pray for my brother in the land of asians...God bless bro. - Jerel
PS.....have you mastered the Thai kick? lol
Post a Comment