Sunday, January 25, 2009

TIme to Think

Looks like things are getting closer to the finish line. The line that says mission complete but the one that says its time to go home. Right now Im trying to figure some things out to see how much longer I should stay here. I will be heading up to Chiang Mai soon to work with Rob and try to put together a short video clip to show everyone what we've been doing. So much has been done but we've been the ones behind the camera so now we will have to look for footage to show friends and family back home.

I wish I could stay here longer. I need funds. I need to continue my education. I need to see my family. So I will be praying that the Lord leads me in the right direction.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always be prayin for you bro! As long as you put God first in everything, you won't have to worry. Just believe and He will show you the way!

1 Corinthians 12:31



By the way, depending on when you come back, have you ever thought of working in summer camp? :D

Take care bro and see you soon!

Anonymous said...

we miss you too jorge.but pray about it.GOD will guide you. always put him first. love MOM