Sunday, December 21, 2008
Back in THailand!
So my absence from this place has renewed an appreciation for the country. I love this place. I want a picture of their king in my house. He is an incredible man who has done a lot for his country. I know that my time here is short. I have a lot to get done before I return to school. Oh yea, thanks Dad and Mom for all your help with everything here.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Jorge! How are you? We missed you coming to Cambodia with us! Are you back in Bangkok? We are coming there tomorrow night, decided to stop by there for a few days and see what the city is like! We would love to hang out with you and kelly, if you're not too busy. :D if you know of any good (and cheap) guest-houses or hostels for us to stay, that would be awesome! Can't wait to see you guys. We'll give you a call when we get back into the country. See ya later. God bless.
Post a Comment